We can use:
- Christmas decorations of any kind for our annual Santa’s grotto and Christmas events. Halloween decorations of any kind for our Spooktacular event in October.
- Camping equipment.
- Surplus building materials, bricks slabs, blocks, sand, cement, gravel, crushed hard core, sheet timber, plywood
- Fence panels in good usable condition. (Not scrap for burning). Kitchen utensils—cutlery, utensils, mugs, jugs.
- Trees, shrubs and plants that we can plant out.
- Logs for burning – Sorry no pallets or treated wood though. Caravans in good usable condition for staff accommodation.
- Frame tents.
- Clean timber—slightly damaged lengths, used joists, telegraph poles, sleepers – anything reusable.
- Garden tools, spades, forks, rakes etc.
- Hand tools, hammers, crowbars, screwdrivers.
At Beaudesert Activity Centre we are hugely grateful for the kind donations made by people towards our cause. They make our Centre successful and accessible for so many young people. Thank you very much for your continued support.
Here are some projects that we are currently looking for donations towards:
- New circus skills equipment – £500.
- New mattresses for the Lair – £2400.
- Picnic benches – £350 each.
- Bench seats – £500 each.
- A quad bike tow a trailer around site £5000.
- Climbing wall – £50,000.
- High ropes structure – £40,000.
- Archery equipment – £3000.
- Fencing for various areas – £4000.
- New computers – £2500.
Please deliver any donations to the Beaudesert office which opens daily from 9am or call us on 01543 682278. Alternatively please email email@example.com